There will 44 affordable apartments available. Occupancy expected April 2018. Visit Current Listings for more information about apartments.
To apply, submit a Preliminary Application and join the Lyndhurst rental waiting list by March 15, 2018 to be included in the random drawing. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Lyndhurst rental waiting list.
You do not need to submit another preliminary application if you are already on the Lyndhurst waiting list.
- Units are located at 140 Chubb Avenue in Lyndhurst, Bergen County
- There are a total of 44 affordable units. There are 1, 2, and 3 bedroom affordable units.
- Utilities not included in rent
- Visit Current Listings for more information about apartments.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, and Sussex Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states
Maximum Income Limits Per Household:
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.