Age Restricted Condominiums for Sale, located in Howell, Monmouth County
- This is a brand new community.
- There are a total of 72 affordable homes in this community.
- All homes are one and two bedroom units available.
- The home owner’s association dues are $111 per month.
- Sales center is at 100 East Florence Circle, Farmingdale. Entrance on Hastings Lane and Route 33. Call 732-835-8870 for information about the units.
- Interested applicants can submit a Preliminary Application for Howell Age Restricted Units.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Mercer, Monmouth, and Ocean will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
- Click here to visit The Cove at Howell Website.
Obtaining a Mortgage:
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing. You may work with any lender. Below is the contact information for a lender that buyers have worked with recently.
- Investors Savings Bank, Kathryn Schulfhafer, 732-371-7305, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amboy Bank, Coleen Purcell, 732-591-8700 x5727 CPurcell@amboybank.com or Brian Holmes email@example.com, 732-591-8700 x5949 (office)
- Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC, Nick Rosetti, firstname.lastname@example.org, 732-695-6034×162 (office)
Down Payment Assistance:
The Monmouth County First Time Homebuyer Program is accepting applications. Please contact Debra Dovedytis at email@example.com or 732-431-7460 for more information.
How to Apply:
Complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple.
Homes for Sale
Please visit Current Listings to see if there are homes for sale in this community.