Age Restricted Condominiums for sale, located in Howell, Monmouth County
- This is a brand new community.
- There are a total of 72 affordable homes in this community.
- All homes are one and two bedroom units available.
- The home owner’s association dues are $111 per month.
- Sales center is at 100 East Florence Circle, Farmingdale. Entrance on Hastings Lane and Route 33. Call 732-835-8870 for information about the units.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Mercer, Monmouth, and Ocean will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
To see available units, visit Current Listings. If your household size and income matches a unit available with no waiting list, you will be able to Request to Visit the home from your Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile.
Obtaining a Mortgage
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing. This list of lenders is familiar with affordable housing in New Jersey. If you do not plan to secure a mortgage from a contact on this list, please notify CGP&H and inform your lender that you are purchasing an affordable deed restricted home and that the affordability controls survive foreclosure.
Most buyers of affordable homes choose to work with an attorney to handle the closing. The attorney will be able to assist you with other aspects of purchasing the home. This list of attorneys is familiar with affordable housing closings.
Down Payment Assistance:
To find out if the Monmouth County First Time Homebuyer Program is accepting applications, please contact Debra Dovedytis at email@example.com or 732-431-7460.
How to Apply:
Please visit Current Listings to see homes for sale in this community.