Visit Current Listings to see available units. There is a existing waiting list and you may submit a Preliminary Application to be added to the waiting list. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Lyndhurst rental waiting list.
- Units are located at 240 Chubb Avenue in Lyndhurst, Bergen County
- There are a total of 39 affordable units. There are 1, 2, and 3 bedroom affordable units.
- Utilities not included in rent
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, and Sussex Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states
- $55 fee per adult will be collected by landlord at the time of credit check
- Rents subject to change. Minimum income, credit criteria and other criteria apply
- There is a $500 non refundable pet fee. In addition, there is a $50 per month pet fee.
- Parking is not included in the rent. The parking fee is $125 for the 1st car and $125 for each additional car.
- There is a complimentary shuttle service to the train station.
Maximum Income Limits Per Household:
[frame bgcolor=”#eeeeee” version=”light”]
2018 Maximum Income Limits
Number of Persons in Household
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.