⚠ If this is your first visit to your profile. You have not joined any new waiting lists.
On your Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile you can easily update your personal information and join waiting lists.
My Ownership Waiting Lists & My Rental Waiting Lists:
- Click these buttons to view waiting lists you have already joined. Important: If no municipalities are listed, you are not on any waiting lists yet.
- Join/Leave Ownership Waiting Lists by clicking on this button and joining waiting lists you may be eligible for.
- Join/Leave Rental Waiting Lists by clicking on this button and joining waiting lists you may be eligible for.
- Click on this button to view the information on file for you and submit updates on income, etc.
- Are there any homes available now that I can request to visit from my profile?
You may see green and blue listings on your profile under the waiting lists you joined. This occurs if there are homes available now without waiting lists and you may qualify for those homes. You can click on these listings to request to visit these homes.
- When I try and join waiting lists, why am I not eligible for any?
This usually occurs if your income is higher than the moderate income limits for that location.
- You can find more information by clicking the link next to any symbol on your Profile.
- For more information about the affordable housing process, please visit our FAQ.
You will be able to return to this page at any point by clicking the Help button at the top right of your Profile. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link if you’d like to return to www.affordablehomesnewjersey.com.