CGP&H will be maintaining one affordable housing rental waiting list for future affordable rentals in the Township. This list will be used to lease future affordable units in the Township. Additional information about the location of the units, how many units, and projected occupancy date will be posted on here when available.
The first lottery date has not been scheduled. It is anticipated to occur during the summer of 2018. Please note: This waiting list is only for rental units administered by CGP&H. See the list of other affordable housing opportunities at the end of this webpage.
Applicants who apply now will be included in the first random drawing. You may submit a Preliminary Application to be added to the waiting list. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Old Bridge Township rental waiting list.
- Units are located in Old Bridge, Middlesex County
- There will be 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units.
- Very low, low, and moderate income units will be available.
- Over 470 rental units are expected to be completed. The first units will be completed in 2018.
- Family and 55+ age restricted units will be available.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Hunterdon, Middlesex, and Somerset Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
Maximum Income Limits Per Household
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.
Other Affordable Housing
Visit NJHC.gov for listings of other affordable housing. Affordable housing located in Old Bridge that is not administered by CGP&H is listed below. Please contact the provider directly for more information.
- Birchwood at Old Bridge: 88 affordable units. 1 and 2 bedrooms. Age Restricted rentals. Contact Dwayne Mulroney for more information. 732-416-1400, email@example.com
- Carriage Pointe: 18 affordable units. 1 and 2 bedrooms. Contact Georgine Sarro for more information. 609-387-1807
- Chuck Costello Independent Living: 61 affordable units. 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Contact Jennifer Miseredino for more information. 732-812-3602, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maher Manor: 100 affordable units. 1 and 2 bedrooms. Age Restricted rentals. Contact Jennifer Miseredino for more information. 732-203-5196, email@example.com
- Old Bridge Housing Authority: The Waiting List is currently closed. http://oldbridgehousing.com/Waiting_List.html
- Rotary House Complex: 203 affordable units. 1 and 2 bedrooms. Age Restricted rentals. Contact Mirveta Bektesevic for more information. 732-679-9070.
- Woodhaven Commons: 75 affordable apartments. 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. Contact Piazza and Associates for more information. 609-786-1100, Woodhaven@HousingQuest.com. Information about how to apply for affordable rentals at Woodhaven Commons is available here.