CGP&H will be maintaining one affordable housing rental waiting list for future affordable rentals in the Township. This list will be used to lease future affordable units in the Township. Additional information about the location of the units, how many units, and projected occupancy date will be posted on here when available.
The first lottery date has not been scheduled. It is anticipated to occur during the summer of 2018. Please note: This waiting list is only for rental units administered by CGP&H. There may be other affordable housing opportunities and you must apply for those separately. Information about how to apply for affordable rentals at Woodhaven Commons is available here.
Applicants who apply now will be included in the first random drawing. You may submit a Preliminary Application to be added to the waiting list. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Old Bridge Township rental waiting list.
- Units are located in Old Bridge, Middlesex County
- There will be 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units.
- Very low, low, and moderate income units will be available.
- Over 470 rental units are expected to be completed. The first units will be completed in 2018.
- Family and 55+ age restricted units will be available.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Hunterdon, Middlesex, and Somerset Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
Maximum Income Limits Per Household
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.