Affordable homes for sale in Mountainside, Union County, New Jersey. This is a 55+ community.
IMPORTANT: Please do not drive by or visit the homes. It is a construction site and applicants cannot visit the homes at this time. Please direct all inquiries about purchasing an affordable home to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you apply, you will be notified when you can visit a home.
Six 55+ age restricted homes are available for sale. Visit Current Listings for more information about the townhomes.
Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Essex, Morris, Union, and Warren Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states.Click Here to Join the Mountainside Purchase Waiting List
- Apartments are located in Mountainside, Union County
- Alpine Ridge is a 55+ community. At least one member of the household must be over 55. All other household members must be over 18.
- There will be a total of 6 affordable townhomes for sale
- All homes are 2 bedroom 2 bath
- Visit Current Listings for more information about the townhomes.
How to Apply:Click Here to Join the Mountainside Purchase Waiting List
Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your Profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties