Scroll Top

More Info

I want to sell my affordable home, what do I need to do?

Contact CGP&H at if you are interested in selling your home.  We will calculate the Maximum Restricted Sales Price and send you an Intent to Sell Packet.  After you return a signed Notice of Intent to Sell, we can get started on finding you a buyer.  Please contact our office before you begin looking for a new home.  It may take several months to sell your home.  Many sellers do not receive bids for the full Maximum Restricted Sales Price.  To partially offset the costs incurred by the municipality to help owners resell their unit, a fee will be charged to the seller at closing.