If possible, we recommend that you apply on-line using an email address. Many applicants who do not have an email address or do not check their email regularly choose to utilize a family member's email address for their Affordable Homes New Jersey Pre-Application.
Some of the benefits of using an email address are:
- We will email you information throughout the year such as when the State Section 8 waiting list opens.
- You can easily update your income, address, phone number or other information anytime, day or night.
- You can visit your Affordable Homes New Jersey profile anytime to review the information we have on file for you and the waiting lists that you have joined.
- You can join new waiting lists yourself when they become available.
- You can submit your annual update easily on-line.
- We will email you detailed listings with photos and/or floor plans when we get to your name on the waiting list.
- We experience a very high daily call volume. The fastest and easiest way to get a response is to email email@example.com. You may also find answers to many of our questions on https://www.affordablehomesnewjersey.com/ and on our FAQ.
If you do not have email, please call 609-664-2769 ext 5. Please leave a detailed message with your name, phone number, address and why you are calling so we may assist you.