Sales units located in Freehold Township, Monmouth County
Preliminary Applications are now being accepted. Visit Current Listings to see available units. There is currently no waiting list for most units. If your household size and income matches a unit available, you will be contacted by a case manager within approximately one week. Additional units may become available so please submit a Preliminary Application to be contacted when units become available in the future.
Obtaining a Mortgage
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing. The complex is FHA approved. You may work with any lender. Below is the contact information for a lender that has worked with buyers recently.
- Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC, Nick Rosetti, 732-695-6034×162 (office), firstname.lastname@example.org
- M&T Bank, Dwain Drinkard, email@example.com, 609-524-7175 (office). Minimum credit score required by bank to qualify for mortgage is 680.
- Investors Savings Bank, Kathryn Schulfhafer, 732-371-7305 (office), firstname.lastname@example.org, minimum credit score required by bank to qualify for mortgage is 620.
- Amboy Bank, Brian Holmes, email@example.com, 732-591-8700 x5949 (office)
Most buyers and sellers utilize their own attorney to assist them in this important real estate transaction. Below is the name of an attorney that is familiar with affordable housing closings*.
- Jacob S. “Josh” Elkes, Esq. – Freehold NJ, (800) CLOSINGS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sital Shah, LLC – Edison NJ, 732-777-9494, email@example.com(English and Spanish)
* Please note: CGP&H maintains this list attorneys only as a convenience for buyers and sellers of affordable housing. CGP&H does not make any representation or give any warranty regarding their qualifications, competence or suitability. CGP&H does not recommend any particular attorney on the list and the attorneys on the list are not ranked in any particular order. CGP&H receives no compensation from the attorneys on the list. Buyers and sellers are free to select any attorney to represent them, whether or not on the list.
Down Payment Assistance
Monmouth County First Time Homebuyer Program is accepting applications. Please contact Debra Dovedytis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-431-7460 for more information.
Down payment assistance is now available through the Freehold Township Affordability Assistance Program.
- Zero percent interest loans!
- If you live in your home for ten years, the loan is fully forgiven!
- Maximum award is 20% of purchase price. For example, if you purchase an affordable home for $110,000, you can qualify for $22,000 in assistance.
- Your mortgage company will also require that you provide some of your own funds as part of your down payment too. Speak to your lender about what they will require.
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Application on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, email email@example.com if your are interested in a property posted here.
Homes for Sale
Please visit Current Listings to see if there are homes for sale in this community.