COVID-19 Housing Resources
- Rental Resources: The COVID-19 Short Term Rental Assistance Program will aim to serve very low, low, and moderate households who have had a substantial reduction in income due to the pandemic. More information on the program is forthcoming. Click here to view the Governor’s press release. Enrollment Period is Monday, July 6, 2020, at 9:00 am until Friday, July 10, 2020, at 5:00 pm. For more information, visit https://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/dhcr/offices/shorttermrap.html.
- Homeownership Resources: Please visit: https://www.state.nj.us/dobi/covid/mortgagerelief.html for more information on COVID19-related mortgage relief and answers to frequently asked questions. If you are facing eviction or potential foreclosure, contact a housing counselor immediately by visiting https://njhousing.gov/foreclosure or calling 1-800-NJ-HOUSE.
Do you own an affordable home?
- CGP&H is the Administrative Agent for affordable homes located in these communities: Ownership Municipalities
- If you would like to sell your affordable home, please email email@example.com and include your name and address. We will calculate your maximum restricted sale price and send you additional information about the resale process.
- CGP&H must approve all mortgage refinance requests. If you would like to refinance your mortgage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and address. We will calculate your maximum refinance amount and send you additional information about the refinance process.
- The Affordable Housing Professionals of New Jersey has created resale price calculators.
- Not all municipalities have been approved to the utilize the 2020 Resale Calculator so the 2014 Resale Calculator is also posted here.
- To determine which calculator to use, visit your Ownership Municipality page. The year listed in the “Maximum Income Limits Per Household” section determines which calculator to utilize.
- You may utilize these calculators to estimate the resale price of your home but final determination will be made by CGP&H.
- If you are a realtor, representing a seller, visit this FAQ article for important information.
- The Healthy Homes Maintenance Checklist published by the National Center for Healthy Housing provides recommended home maintenance tips.
- If you are at risk of foreclosure, please visit this FAQ article with links to foreclosure prevention resources. Please also email email@example.com if you are falling behind in your mortgage, HOA fee, or property taxes.
- Other questions about your affordable home? Please visit the FAQ to find out:
- Who can inherit your home?
- When do you need to get an approval for improvements to your home?
- Other important rules.