Visit Your Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile
All applicants can access their own Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile. Submit your Preliminary Application now or, if you are already on the waiting list, you may request a profile link to view your own personalized Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile. You will be able to see exactly what information we have on file for you and whether you are on the waiting list.
Affordable Home For Sale and Rent in New Jersey
You can learn more about the available units by reviewing the Current Listings and Ownership and Rental Locations in the menu to the right. CGP&H maintains waiting lists for affordable housing for rent and for sale in the following locations throughout New Jersey:
- Bergen County: Edgewater, Glen Rock, Lyndhurst, Rutherford, and Wood-Ridge
- Burlington County: Evesham, Hainesport and Springfield
- Camden County: Berlin and Voorhees
- Essex County: Cedar Grove, Maplewood and Livingston
- Gloucester County: Washington
- Hudson County: Hoboken
- Hunterdon County: Flemington, Frenchtown, and Tewksbury
- Mercer County: East Windsor and Princeton
- Middlesex County: Edison, Highland Park, Old Bridge, Piscataway and Woodbridge
- Monmouth County: Freehold Township, Holmdel, Howell, Marlboro, and West Long Branch
- Morris County: Hanover (Cedar Knolls), Long Hill
- Ocean County: Barnegat, Berkeley, Manchester, Ocean Township (Waretown), and Stafford (Manahawkin)
- Passaic County: Bloomingdale and Wanaque
- Somerset County: Bernardsville, Franklin, Montgomery, and Watchung
- Union County: Berkeley Heights, Cranford, Mountainside, Scotch Plains, Union, and Westfield
- Warren County: Allamuchy and Greenwich
Affordable Housing Guidelines
Please visit the FAQ for more information about the requirements of affordable housing and to see if you might qualify. Eligibility is based on household size and household income.
CGP&H specializes in all aspects of affordable housing, planning, affordable housing compliance. Our involvement in affordable housing projects grows every year. CGP&H serves as the Administrative Agent for more than 2,000 affordable homes and has also supervised the rehabilitation of more than 2,500 single and two to four family households. Please click here to visit our main company website.