The City of Hoboken maintains ONE affordable housing waiting list for future affordable rental units regulated by the City. This list will be used to lease units at:
- 600 Harrison Street (5 units)
- 1410 Grand Street (4 units)
- 721 Clinton Street (6 units)
- 7th Street and Jackson Street (42 units), and
- Other future units
Some units will be available as early as summer 2017 and others will be available in upcoming years depending on the construction schedule. PLEASE NOTE: This waiting list is only for rental units regulated by the City. There may be other affordable housing opportunities and you must apply separately for those. Additional information about Hoboken Affordable rentals including bedroom sizes, income limits, rents and preferences will be posted here when available.
Applicants who submitted their preliminary application by May 8, 2017 were included in the first random drawing. Applicants may visit their Affordable Homes New Jersey profile to view their lottery number. If you have already applied, you can request your Affordable Homes New Jersey profile link here. Preliminary Applications are still being accepted.
600 Harrison Details
The first units that will become available are 5 units at 600 Harrison Street. Visit Current Listings for additional information about available units. Applicants will be matched to these units after the first lottery in May/June 2017.
- 1 one-bedroom low unit: $600/month
- 3 two-bedroom moderate units: $903/month
- 1 three-bedroom moderate unit: $1035
- Utilities not included in rent.
- Tentative occupancy date is May/June 2017
- $50 fee per adult will be collected by landlord at the time of credit check
- Minimum income, credit criteria and other criteria apply.
- Parking is not included in the rent. The parking fee is $225 per space on a first come first serve basis
- Shuttle Service to PATH. Cafe on site. Outdoor grill area. Gym with brand new equipment and yoga area. Video doorman and security cameras on site.
Maximum Income Limits Per Household:
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.