Affordable rentals, Piscataway, Middlesex County
41 rental apartments will be available. Visit Current Listings to see available units. The first apartments are scheduled to be available in May 2018 and will be phased in through March 2019.
To apply, submit a Preliminary Application and join the Piscataway rental waiting list. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Piscataway rental waiting list.
Please note: This waiting list is only for rental units administered by CGP&H. For information regarding other opportunities to rent or purchase an affordable home in Piscataway, please click here.
- Apartments are located at 7000 Avalon Way, Piscataway, Middlesex County.
- There will be a total of 41 affordable apartments. There are studios and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom affordable apartments.
- Utilities are not included in the rent
- The first apartments are expected to be ready for occupancy in May 2018 and will be phased in through March 2019.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Hunterdon, Middlesex and Somerset Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states
Maximum Income Limits Per Household:
[frame bgcolor=”#eeeeee” version=”light”]
2018 Maximum Income Limits
Number of Persons in Household
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.