Affordable rental units in Westfield, Union County
- There are nine affordable rental units.
- There is an existing waiting list and you may Submit a Preliminary Application to be added to the waiting list. Make sure you visit your personal Profile page and join the Westfield rental waiting list.
- Tentative occupancy date is June 2017
- Security Deposit will be 1 1/2 months rent
- No free parking. $125-$150 per month per stall
- Pets allowed with some restrictions on number and breeds. $500 pet deposit plus $50/month cat fee and/or $60/month dog fee
- Brand new apartment in new luxury building
- Extra charges (not included in rent) for use of indoor lounge, gym, and roof top terrace
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Essex, Morris, Union, and Warren Counties will be selected before residents of other counties or states
- Application fee of $55 due at time of credit check
- Minimum credit score of 650, no co-signers allowed
- There will be nine affordable rental units. The following is the breakdown and rents (not including utilities):
- 1 Bedroom Very Low (1 available): $326
- 1 Bedroom Low (2 available): $666
- 1 Bedroom Moderate (2 available): $835
- 2 Bedroom Low (1 available): $801
- 2 Bedroom Moderate (3 available): $1,005
Maximum Income Limits Per Household:
How to Apply:
Click here to complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. If you have already submitted a preliminary application, use your personalized Profile Link to visit your profile to join waiting lists and Request to Visit properties.