NEW- Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile
CGP&H has recently made changes to the preliminary application and waiting lists. All applicants can access their own Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile. You will be able to see exactly what information we have on file for you and whether you are on the waiting list.
On the Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile you can:
- Update your income and other qualifying information;
- Join waiting lists;
- Review listings of homes for rent and sale that you may qualify for; and
- Request to visit homes
If you are already on the waiting list, you may request a profile link to view your own personalized Affordable Homes New Jersey Profile.
CGP&H Affordable Housing For Sale and Rent in New Jersey
CGP&H maintains waiting lists for affordable housing for rent and for sale in the following locations throughout New Jersey:
- Bergen County: Edgewater, Glen Rock, Lyndhurst, Rutherford, and Wood-Ridge
- Camden County: Berlin and Voorhees
- Essex County: Maplewood
- Hunterdon County: Flemington
- Mercer County: East Windsor
- Middlesex County: Edison, Highland Park, Old Bridge, and Woodbridge
- Monmouth County: Freehold Township, Holmdel, Howell, and Marlboro
- Ocean County: Berkeley, and Stafford/Manahawkin
- Passaic County: Bloomingdale and Wanaque
- Somerset County: Franklin and Montgomery
- Union County: Union
- Warren County: Allamuchy and Greenwich
You can learn more about the units by reviewing the Current Listings, and Ownership and Rental Locations in the menu to the right.
Affordable Housing Guidelines
Please visit the FAQ for more information about the requirements of affordable housing and to see if you might qualify. Eligibility is based on household size and household income.
CGP&H specializes in all aspects of affordable housing, planning, affordable housing compliance. Our involvement in affordable housing projects grows every year. CGP&H serves as the Administrative Agent for more than 2,000 affordable homes and has also supervised the rehabilitation of more than 2,500 single and two to four family households. Please click here to visit our main company website.