Age Restricted Condominiums for Sale, located in Howell, Monmouth County
- This is a brand new development under construction.
- Interested applicants can submit a Preliminary Application for Howell Age Restricted Units.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Mercer, Monmouth, and Ocean will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
- Click here to visit The Cove at Howell Website.
Obtaining a Mortgage:
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing.
Down Payment Assistance:
Starting May 5, 2014, the Monmouth County First Time Homebuyer Program is accepting applications. Please contact Debra Dovedytis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-431-7460 for more information.
How to Apply:
Complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple.
Units under constructionView Images
- There will be 72 affordable homes for sale.
- All homes will be one and two bedroom units available.
- The home owner’s association dues are $111 per month.
- One bedroom units priced at $49,783 for very low income households, $94,621 for low income households, and between $108,621 and $143,970 for moderate income households. See income limits above.
- Two bedroom units priced at $64,016 for very low income households, $117,588 for low income households, and between $134,482 and $176,947 for moderate income households. See income limits above.
- Sales center is at 100 East Florence Circle, Farmingdale. Entrance on Hastings Lane and Route 33. Call 732-835-8870 for information about the units.