Age Restricted Sales units located in Howell, Monmouth County
- This is a brand new development under construction.
- Interested applicants can submit a Preliminary Application for Howell Age Restricted Units. Deadline extended or first random drawing to October 11, 2013.
- Although any income eligible households may apply, residents and workers of Mercer, Monmouth, and Ocean will be selected before residents of other counties or states.
- Click here to visit The Cove at Howell Website.
Obtaining a Mortgage:
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing.
Down Payment Assistance:
Assistance with down payment and closing costs may be available through the Monmouth County First-Time Home Buyers Program. For information about this program, please contact the Monmouth County Community Development Office at 732-431-7460.
How to Apply:
Complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. You may also call 609-664-2769 to request a Preliminary Application.
Units under constructionView Images
- There will be 72 affordable homes for sale.
- All homes will be one and two bedroom units available.
- One bedroom units priced at $49,783 for very low income households, $94,621 for low income households, and between $108,621 and $143,970 for moderate income households. See income limits above.
- Two bedroom units priced at $64,016 for very low income households, $117,588 for low income households, and between $134,482 and $176,947 for moderate income households. See income limits above.
- Sales center is at 100 East Florence Circle, Farmingdale. Entrance on Hastings Lane and Route 33. Call 732-835-8870 for information about the units.