Sales units located in Freehold Township, Monmouth County
Preliminary Applications are now being accepted. Units listed for sale are listed below. There is currently no waiting list for most units. If your household size and income matches a unit available, you will be contacted by a case manager within approximately one week. Additional units may become available so please submit a Preliminary Application to be contacted when units become available in the future.
Obtaining a Mortgage
Interested buyers must be able to secure financing. The complex is FHA approved. You may work with any lender. Below is the contact information for a lender that has worked with buyers recently.
- Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC, Nick Rosetti, firstname.lastname@example.org, 732-695-6034 x162 (office)
Down Payment Assistance
Down payment and closing cost assistance is now available through the Freehold Township Affordability Assistance Program
- Zero percent interest loans with no monthly payments
- Loan is fully forgiven after ten years
- Maximum award is 20% of purchase price. For example, if you purchase an affordable home for $110,000, you can qualify for $22,000 in assistance.
- Applicants will be invited to submit application after they sign purchase agreement
How to Apply:
Complete the Preliminary Application on-line. Completing the Preliminary Applications on-line is fast and simple. You may also call 609-664-2769 to request a Preliminary Application.
34-3 Whistler DriveView Images
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath home
Offered at $110,436
You may qualify for up $22,087 in down payment assistance from Freehold Township. Call Now!!!
- Restricted to Moderate Income households (see income limits above)
- Low property taxes
- Central air conditioning
- Pets allowed